Website and online purchase terms and conditions
Please read and review the terms and conditions as they will bind you once you contract with us through this website
By purchasing products from this site you warrant that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them
Please ensure that you do not utilise this site if you do not accept, or agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
Copyright and intellectual property
- This website including all intellectual property rights including logos, photographs, images, text and other graphics are owned by Dreamware Technologies (Pty) Ltd. (“the Company”).
- The Company grants you the necessary permission to view or print specified portions of this site for the purpose of placing an order with the Company for the Products listed herein.
- Dreamware Technology (Pty) Ltd. is a company involved in the online retail trade of various goods within the ICT sector.
- This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Dreamware Technology (Pty) Ltd. chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
- This website is run by Dreamware Technology (Pty) Ltd. based in Durban, South Africa trading as Dreamware Technology and with registration number 2017/448539/07. Directors: J.K. Raftopoulos & B.Raftopoulos
- The Company reserves the right to deny services to any individual/business that they see fit, as a right of admission.
Links and advertising
No person, business or other website may link to any page on this website without the prior written consent of the Company.
- By completing and submitting an electronic order form, you are offering to purchase our products which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract.
- After you have placed your order, you will receive an email to acknowledge the order which will confirm the products you have ordered together with the mechanisms by which payment may be made for the product ordered.
- Please note that we reserve the right not to accept your order if:
- we do not have the requisite products in stock;
- your payment is not authorised or rejected; or
- you take steps to cancel your order.
- services have been denied to you by The Company.
- The offerings on this website are available to South African clients only.
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Dreamware Technology (PTY) Ltd. takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Any orders that require assembly/unboxing of a product by The Company in order for the order to be fulfilled, cannot be cancelled once the items have been removed from their packaging
Pricing and payment
- The prices throughout this website are quoted in South African Rands and payment can only be accepted in South African Rands.
- Packing and delivery costs, if any, will be added to the total price of your purchase.
- Please note that the price quoted is the price of the product shown at the time that you placed the order, even if the price of the order has since changed.
- Should an order be placed for an item at an erroneous price (either through the fault of the company or their suppliers), the company reserves the right to cancel the order and provide a refund on the order.
- Your payment card will be debited for your order at the time the order is placed.
- Payments accepted on this website are EFT, Payflex and the various payment methods offered by our payment gateway PayGate (Pty).
- Cards accepted are VISA and MasterCard.
- Card transactions will be acquired for Dreamware Technology via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy
- Delivery of all products shall take place at the delivery address specified in the order.
- Any date specified by the Company for delivery of the products is intended to be an estimate and time for the delivery shall not constitute any grounds for cancelling an order.
- Processing of orders will normally take place between 1-5 business days. Should any delays occur, the client will be contacted via the appropriate channels (WhatsApp or e-mail) informing them of the delay.
- Courier tracking details will be provided via the appropriate channels (WhatsApp or e-mail). The couriers used for majority of deliveries are The Courier Guy and DSV Couriers. Should an alternate be utilized the client will be notified.
- If no date is so specified, delivery shall be within a reasonable time.
- The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss, costs, damages or expenses caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery of the products.
- Any liability of the Company for non-delivery of the products shall be limited to replacing the products within a reasonable time.
- All risk in and to the product sold shall pass to the customer from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the product shall not pass from the company to the customer until the full quoted price has been paid.
- You are entitled to return any defective products to the company provided you notify us of your intention to return the item and the item is still within its warranty period.
- The customer takes full responsibility to package any return items in a safe manner appropriate for shipping. Should the item be damaged in transit while being returned to the company, the customer will be held liable if the packaging is deemed insufficient. In this instance, all costs will fall to the customer and the company cannot be held liable. This applies to any and all returns to the company.
- Should you wish to return a product that has no fault, the cost of returning the product to the company will be at your own cost, and these returns must be made within seven (7) days of date of purchase. Should the return be received by the company outside of the seven-day period, the company reserves the right to decline the return request.
- If the product is unopened you are entitled to a full refund that will be issued as credit from the company.
- Should the item be opened in any way the company will charge a 25% handling fee that will be deducted from the credit refund issued to the customer.
- Should the item be returned in a condition that is deemed as unfit for resale the company reserves the right to refuse the refund and cost of the return courier fees fall solely on the customer.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for items such as software or vouchers.
- Any returns due to faults outside the return window are classified as warranty claims and are to be handled via the manufacturer warranty if applicable.
- Should the customer choose to cancel their order an admin fee of 5% will be levied on any payment method other than EFT.
- Should no warranty exist for the product in question the company cannot be held responsible in any way for the repairs or replacement of the product.
- Refunds will be processed within 30 days of cancellation.
Changes to terms and conditions for buying products online
The Company reserves the right to change or vary these terms and conditions from time to time.
Disclaimers and exclusion of liability
- You expressly agree that the use of this website is entirely at your own risk
- The Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to the site, its contents, the accuracy thereof or any warranties or representations regarding the effectiveness of any security or inscription facilities.
- The Company does not warrant that the functions provided by this site will not be interrupted or error free, or that the server that makes it available is free from viruses or other harmful components.
- The Company will not be liable for any loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, or consequential) or any expense of any nature that may be attributable, directly or indirectly arising from the use or reliance upon this site.
The company shall endeavour to ensure that your personal information and / or credit card details are protected, and you acknowledge that there is no guaranteed secure transmission of data over the internet
Customer details will be stored by Dreamware Technology (Pty) Ltd. separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
Warranties on goods sold
Any warranty in respect to the goods sold on this site shall apply only to the warranty provided by the manufacturer of the product for the period that such warranty applies.
The Company may, in its discretion, suspend or terminate the operation of this website without prior notice to you and without the need to give you reasons for the termination or suspension.
When you use or visit this website you consent to receiving communications from the Company electronically.
Marketing & Privacy
- Marketing based off automated systems (Newsletters etc.) will be only sent to individuals who have opted in to receive said marketing.
- Any other correspondence from Dreamware Technology (PTY) Ltd. is accepted by the customer upon making a purchase or enquiry.
- Personal information in this case, will not be used for automated marketing purposes
- Dreamware Technology shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: www.polity.org.za
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Telephone: 087 822 2813
This agreement constitutes the whole agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof.
Any dispute of any nature arising between any parties or relating to this agreement shall be submitted to arbitration in Durban, South Africa in terms of the expedited rules of the Arbitration Foundation of Southern Africa.